Monday 17 February 2014

Make It Monday #152: Layering Dye & Pigment Inks

Hello,

Here is a card for this week's MIM challenge, which is to layer a dye ink over a pigment ink. My friend has twins who are celebrating their first birthday next week. So I first decided to make a card  for the little girl. I used some white pigment ink and a polka dot background stamp from my stash. I then used the candle stamp from PTI's Birthday Style. I also used PTI's double ended banner die for the sentiment. I will be back later with another card for her twin brother!




~Megan~

5 comments:

  1. That's really cute! The pigment really shows up well on your candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What set is your sentiment from? Love the font!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler. I find it fits perfectly on the double ended banner :) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. So cute! I love how the candles look with the polka dots coming through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous -- great job with the technique!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS