Sunday 11 May 2014

Make It Monday #163: Envelope Wraps and CAS(E) this Sketch #75


Hello,

 I made a card for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch and added an Envelope Wrap for this week's MIM.
 Here is this week's sketch:

 

I made a masculine birthday card for a friend's upcoming birthday party. On the card I used PTI's Notched Star Banner die, Building Blocks dies and the sentiment is from Stylish Sentiments: Birthday. I also used PTI's Linen and Canvas Impression Plate which is new to me!



On the Envelope Wrap I used a thin piece of green cardstock from my stash as well as some PTI Enchanted Evening cardstock. I used one of the Notched Star Banner dies again as well as a die from the Monthly Moments: March. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and I stamped the name by using TAWS Gabfest set. Lastly, I embossed the recipient's name in black.


Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these both look fantastic, Megan! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Megan! So bright and fun, and great colours! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS