Tuesday 17 June 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #80

Hello! 

I am playing along with CASE this sketch this week. 
Here is our sketch:

 

And here is my card:


I used my PTI Modern Cross Quilt Coverplate. I also used my PTI Ruby Rose stamp set and dies as well as a sentiment from A Few Pointers. 

I made this card for my Aunt and Uncle's 60th Wedding Anniversary....I couldn't seem to find an appropriate sized "Happy Anniversary" sentiment (I don't have many) but I think this sentiment is perfect!

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your take on the sketch, Megan, and how you used the coverplate! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that yellow flower and the red in the background!! What awesome bursts of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, love the bold pops of color and that fabulous background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I just ordered this cover plate and your card definitely inspires!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS