Tuesday 15 July 2014

CASE Study Challenge #199

Hello, I am playing along with this week's CASE study challenge ....this is a first for me!

Here is our inspiration:

 

There was also a TON of amazing projects from the Design Team. I was inspired by the use of many colorful circles on several projects and so here is my card:

 
I cut out a bunch of circles using an old circle punch from PTI's Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz and Pure Poppy cardstock. I ran them through my PTI Linen and Canvas Impression Plate for some texture. Then I die cut my SSS hello die a few times for added thickness with the top layer being cut on some bronze glitter paper.

Well I am on vacation for a couple weeks so it looks like we are off to the zoo with some friends! Have a great day!

~Megan~

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fun! Love the punched circles!
    Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! THose colors are luscious! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this, Megan! It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS