Tuesday 1 July 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #82

The day may be almost over but Happy Canada Day!

It is the first day of July which means it is a holiday here in Canada. We had a great day grilling with neighbors and spent lots of time outside! That also means I had some time to craft this afternoon. Here is the sketch for this week's card:

 
 
 
And here is my card: 
 
 

I used some Carta Bella Sew Lovely patterned paper that I adhered to some SU Basic Gray cardstock with dimensional adhesive. I used a The Cat's Meow Stamp set that I got for Christmas but have not had a chance to ink up yet. I  heat embossed the birdcage with gold embossing powder and fussy cut both the bird and the birdcage. I "hung" the birdcage on some twine from a brad and added some Wink of Stella glitter to the bird.

Thanks for stopping by....I will be back tomorrow!

~Megan~

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous, Megan! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS