Monday 14 July 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #84

Hello! I am playing along with CASE this sketch this week. Here is our sketch:

 

And here is my card:


I used some PTI Winter Wisteria cardstock and my Scribbled Circles stamp set. I stamped the circles in Versamark and then embossed them in white. I added a PTI double ended banner on some foam adhesive and the die cut sentiment is from Paper Smooches. I die cut it on glitter paper then ran it through my Xyron. Lastly, I added some enamel dots.

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

4 comments:

  1. Love this card -- those awesome swirly circles, the pop of white against the purple, the lovely corners rounded!! And great placement of your enamel dots!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks fabulous, Megan! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white embossed circles on the soft purple, Megan! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your take on that sketch that had me scratching my head! Those scribbled circles are on my wish list...

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS