Saturday 19 July 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #85

Can you tell I am on vacation? It is my second post for today! I am playing along with CASE this sketch this week. I am really going to try to do a CAS card for challenges that are looking for a CAS style. I actually find these cards hard to make so I will do my best!

Here is our sketch:

 

And here is my card:



I made this card for my husband's birthday next week. He is a "less is more" kind of guy. I used my SSS Circle Friends stamps set. It also has a cute sentiment that says "happy Bee day" that I stamped on the inside. I was tempted to add more "stuff" to it but decided to leave it as is.....what do you think? Is this CAS?

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

3 comments:

  1. This is a great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun, Megan! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously CAS.... just perfect for CTS #85!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS