Wednesday 2 July 2014

Challenge: White

I am popping in with a card I made for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. The challenge is to use white. Easy Peasy right?  Here is my card:


I used my PTI Modern Cross Quilt Cover Plate for the card base. I also used my Simon Says Stamp Hello word die and Mini Heart die. I die cut both the word and the heart three times and stacked them on top of each other to add some dimension. The final hello was die cut from some silver glitter paper and I added some glossy accents to the red heart.

I am finding it so much easier to take photos at this time of year when it is bright outside til 10 o'clock!

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

5 comments:

  1. Love the card - simple yet gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card with it's simplicity, but you made it so special with the glitter and gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is fantastic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! In a word, this is GENIUS! I am such a white-phobe, yet you have proven that white can have plenty of pizazz! I thought it was brilliant how you made the white stand out because of the pattern you chose. LOVE what you did with the quilt cover plate! And the sentiment is absolutely perfect. And that red heart gives it just the right pop of color. You've really inspired me to not be such a chicken when it comes to using white as a focal point. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing card with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking card. The embossing is phenomenal with the die cut sentiment. Elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS