Wednesday 16 July 2014

Cure for the Monday Blues #24

Hello, I am playing along with this week's Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge.

Here is our inspiration photo:

 

And here is my card:

  
There was so much inspiration in this photo! I was inspired by the aqua background, the neat rows of shelves and the pops of color. I used my PTI Bubble Talk stamps and dies and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches. I added some glossy accents to the die cut hearts and some dimensional adhesive to the sentiment banner. 

Our community center has playgroup for kids this morning so we are off to check that out!

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous, Megan! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic interpretation of the order in the picture, really clever! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS