Tuesday 9 September 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Lovely Leaves

Hello,

Isn't this picture gorgeous?


I think the colors are so beautiful. It definetly  inspired my to play along with this week's Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Here is my card:


I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves dies and inked up the edges with some distress ink. I stamped the Paper Smooches sentiment onto some velum and embossed it with black embossing powder. Everything is layered onto a couple pieces of Kraft cardstock that I popped up with some dimensional adhesive.

Thanks for visiting
~Megan~

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this fall card! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Megan. Love the gorgeous colors on the leaves. Great textures too with the stitched lines. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS