Sunday 21 September 2014

Lots of Love

Hello!

I am back with a card for Reverse Confetti's Color Challenge and this week's Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. I had the flu last week so there was no crafty time for me. Luckily, I am feeling much better and was able to enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend and get some crafty time in too!

Here is our inspiration for these two challenges which I combined:

Sept14Color                                     

And here is my card:


I love this color combo! I used both a PTI and Reverse Confetti banner along with Reverse Confetti's Label Me Stamps and Dies and Diagonal Stripe Confetti Cut. I also added a little wooden clothespin.

Have a great week!
~Megan~

7 comments:

  1. How totally fun!! I LOVE the embossed background and the way you hung the sentiment center with the clothes pin. Such a fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The colors are fabulous and I love the fun polka dots. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card! So well designed, with the colors and shapes you used. Those polka dots are to die for, and the clothespin, too. :). I'm loving the Color Challenge that RC put up this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, who makes big polka dot embossing folder/plate???? That is so cute!! I love the pink, yellow and charcoal together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin! The embossing folder is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for your nice comment!!

      Delete
  5. Oh, I love this, Megan! Fabulous job with the sketch & colour challenge! You rocked the RC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan, this is so sweet. Love that die behind the sentiment. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS