Thursday 25 September 2014

PTI September Blog Hop

Hello,

Today is PTI's September Blog Hop! This month we were given an inspiration photo along with three sketches and three color combos. I made a card using this sketch and color combo:


Color-recipe-2


And here is my card:

I diecut and stamped several different leaf patterns from my Mighty Oak set and then added an Autumn Rose banner with a sentiment from Through the Trees. I mounted everything to a Smokey Shadow cardbase. The sentiment is embossed in white and I  curved the banner with my fingers to add a bit of dimension.


Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

16 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous, Megan! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful use of Mighty Oak - stretching your stamps~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! What a fun way to use those leaf dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Megan! Beautifully done and I absolutely adore the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Mighty Oak is a mighty stamp set...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So PRETTY! Love your take on the sketch!!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Happy Hopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Megan! Great use of the Mighty Oak set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning use of the leaf stamps & die & love the Autumn Rose banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan, what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea to use the Mighty Oak leaves. This is so beautiful Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow love what you did with those leaves.. such a pretty card.. nicely done.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super cute card. I love how you made it with those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful sympathy card. I really like how you used those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love this! Such a pretty pretty sympathy card, a very unique take on the theme this month. I never tire of seeing Mighty Oak used, such a versatile set for any type of stamping, as you've demonstrated here. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card, Megan!! I never would have thought to use the leaves in this way!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Megan, LOVE how you used the leaves with the different patterns to surround your heartfelt sentiment! Clever AND Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS