Saturday 25 October 2014

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop - take 4

Hello,

After seeing all the fantastic color combos for this month's hop I knew that I would have to use at least one with my PTI Modern Cross Quilt Coverplate. Here is what I came up with:


This is hands down my favorite coverplate! I used the colors from this sketch:


I placed the pieces in a random pattern and added a KIS Christmas sentiment on a double ended banner.

Well, as of right now that is all the projects I have for today. If I can sneak in some crafty time this afternoon I may be back with some more! Otherwise, it is date night tonight and we are planning to go see Gone Girl....I have heard it is good!

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

2 comments:

  1. Don't think I'd want to mass produce this one, but I really do like it. Have a fun evening!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS