Sunday 25 January 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #170

Hello,

I have one more card to share today that I made for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

Here is this week's sketch:


And here is my card:


I used my Lawn Fawn Milk and Cookies stamps and dies along with some new Doodlebug patterned paper. I colored the cookie with my Copics and embossed the sentiment in white.

It is a gorgeous day here....we have almost no snow left! I am off to finish making some homemade turkey soup and Frozen Butter Biscuits (From Chef Michael Smith). They are very yummy if you have never tried them!

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

3 comments:

  1. hehehe! This is so fun! Love all of the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable images and sentiment you have used on this cute card! Lovin' that cookie and milk! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the mix of colorful hearts with the sweet little images - it all works so well together. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS