Wednesday 11 February 2015

Papertrey Ink Anniversary. Days 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5!

 Hello,

I finally had some time to make some cards for Papertrey Ink's Anniversary. My hubby was away for work giving me a little extra time to craft after the little ones were in bed. I have several cards to share so here we go!

Day 1 was a color/sketch challenge so here is the color combo and sketch I chose:

PTI8-color-inspiration-2

PTI8-sketch-inspiration-4

And here is my card:





I used my Heart to Heart #4 Stamps and Dies along with my PTI Double Ended Banner die. I also added a PTI Pure Poppy Button and some enamel dots from my stash.

Day 2 - Maile Belles Inspiration - easy enough right? I love her style and am so glad she is back this year as a stamp designer!


Here is my card:

I used my Bubble Talk stamps and dies for this CAS card. I hope Maile approves!

Day 3 - Today we are challenged to make a tag and add it to a bag,,,,I opted to add my tag to a bottle instead!

Here is my tag:



We are headed over to a friend's house  this weekend so I made a Wine Bottle tag using my PTI die along with my Uncorked stamps and my Tag Sale #5 die. 

Day 4 - Build a Bouquet. This challenge was the most difficult for me as we are supposed to build a bouquet using more that one stamp set. Well, I have very few flower stamp sets so after searching though my stash I opted to use my Ruby Rose and Ruby Reprise stamps and dies along with my Scribbled Circle dies. The sentiment is from Big Ticket Basics. 


Day 5 - Today we are supposed to use a stamp set that has never been used or been used very little. I have used all of my stamp sets (at least all my PTI ones) so I pulled out my Hippity Hoppity stamps and dies which I have only used once!

Here is my card:


Whew!! There are still four more days to go before the big anniversary release....I hope you are enjoying all the fun! Enjoy the rest of your week!

~Megan~

5 comments:

  1. What fun cards. You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Your cards are all so incredible! Wow!!!! I am so inspired!!!!!
    :) Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are all so fabulous, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are all fabulous Megan!! I super super love #4 with the flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS