Sunday 1 November 2015

MAKE IT MONDAY #228: PEARLIZED BLENDING

Hello!

I am popping in with a quick project for this week's MIM. To be honest, I tried this technique a few different times and had difficultly coming up with something I was happy with. I think it is because I only own gold Perfect Pearls so I found everything ended up looking a bit muddy. Luckily my five year old assured me it looked good:)

I used some Vintage Jadeite Ink and Hawaiian Shores Ink along with my Birthday Style stamps and dies and came up with this tag:




Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

4 comments:

  1. That really came out pretty, Megan! Love that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 5-year-old is spot on. Your tag looks great, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with previous comments: lovely tag! The balloon is shimmery and looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this looks great, Megan! Super sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS