Sunday 17 January 2016

CREATE ALONG WITH US: JANUARY 2016

Hello!

I am stopping in with my first post for 2016. Last year I did not post nearly as much as I did in 2014 so I hope to do better this year!

I love being able to pick a project that inspires me for this challenge. This little bag by Danielle caught my eye:



I decided to make a card using a similar color scheme. Here it is:


I pulled out a piece of Simple Stories patterned paper for my base as well as my Winter Woods stamps and dies (which I am using for the first time!) I added some twine and enamel dots as well. I attempted to add a sentiment to the front, but could not find a spot for it that I liked so I stamped one inside instead.

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~






3 comments:

  1. Oh, Megan, what a sweet card inspired by the black polka dots on white. Placing a sentiment properly can be tricky so you made a good call leaving the front void of one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Megan, this is just SO adorably sweet! Dots always catch my eye. Beautifully done! I love it.

    I also was inspired by Danielle's darling drawstring bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet, Megan! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS