Sunday 21 February 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #239: CUSTOMIZING PATTERNED PAPER

Hello,

This week's MIM was to customize a piece of patterned paper. This is harder than it sounds and I went through a couple pieces of paper before I came up with something I liked. Here is my card:


I cut a bunch of tiny circles using a die from my PTI Clipsters set and then stamped the little succulent, (or is it a flower?)....from my PTI Putting Down Roots set. I added these to my patterned paper.  This patterned paper reminded me of one of the many tablecloths my mom has (although hers are usually all beige or all white).

Then, I pulled out my Foodie Fun set and stamped the little dish and added the "thank you" from my KIS set of the same name.

We are going over to a friend's house for supper next week and I thought this would go well with a hostess gift. I was thinking of some gourmet flavored salt from my favorite spice company....what do you think?

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS