Sunday 7 February 2016

Papertrey Ink 9th Anniversary- Day 1: DT Favorites

Hello,

I love the creative challenges during PTI's anniversary celebration and I hope to participate in as many as I can. For Day 1, we were challenged to choose a favorite color combo from the Design Team and create a project. There were so many beautiful color combinations but I decided to pick this one from Kay Miller:

Kay's-colors

And here is my card:



I used my Hooray Stamp Set and stamped everything on some White Linen cardstock. I them trimmed this down and adhered it to a Sweet Blush cardbase. I finished it off with a few tiny clear sequins from PPP.

I hope to be back again soon!

Thanks for visiting!
~Megan~

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, simple...yet gorgeous card! Nice use of white space/color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We picked the same colour combo, Megan! I love your card -- it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS