Saturday 17 September 2016

CREATE ALONG WITH US: SEPTEMBER 2016

Hello,

It`s hard to believe it has been almost 4 months since I created something. I had hoped to spend time in my craft room this summer but we were just too busy. I`m glad to be back!

I was inspired by this card by Nichole Heady:

Heaven & Nature Sing Card

And here is my card:



I used my PTI Songbirds stamps and dies as well as my PTI Words of Comfort stamp set. I blended some distress ink on my linen paper and added some PPP sequins.

Thanks for visiting!
Megan

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love the bird and the softness for such a touching card. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see one of your beautiful cards this morning, Megan! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Megan! I just love your Song Bird dies and the lovely coloring, such a comforting sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS