Sunday 25 September 2016

SEPTEMBER 2016 BLOG HOP CHALLENGE

Hello,

I am excited to join this month's blog hop over at PTI. I haven't had much time to be crafty lately but was happy to make a card yesterday to share with you. Here is this month's inspiration photo:


Blog Hop






And here is my card:




I really love this month's color scheme. I pulled out my PTI Winter Woods stamps and dies and started by embossing the branch and leaves in white and gold. I added a little bird and a sentiment from PTI's Cup of Cheer. Lastly, I added some twine and popped up my card on a white card base.

First card for the holidays done! Enjoy the rest of the hop!

Thanks for visiting
~Megan~


















13 comments:

  1. I just love this black with the crisp red bird. Such understated elegance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bird, and the white and gold branches on a black background! And I'm glad I'm not the only one to include a red bird ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how you embossed the branches and your bird just pops on this card. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful bright red cardinal - the white pine boughs look great against the black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gold and white embossed branch with that red Cardinal perched there is stunning on the black background, Megan. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a strikingly beautiful card! Love the gorgeous cardinal! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! Love the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that beautiful cardinal on the black background; simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Megan its beautiful! I love that red Cardinal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty with the gold and red!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love how you used this set! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS